What have we done so far? Let's evaluate the semester!

We've reached the end of another term!

Hello my dear reader, today I came to say goodbye for a short time, we talked about a lot of things together, didn't we?✌ Now it's time to evaluate them and choose our favorites!💫 I mentioned that I opened this course for the technology course I took, I complete the tasks given by my teacher and share them here. Now it's time to evaluate this lesson and our work.



Technology integration in language teaching

Dear reader, as you know, all the posts I have made so far have touched on technology integration in language education. As a future teacher and a student who grew up with technology, I was always aware of the importance of keeping up with this development and integrating technology "correctly" into lessons.💪 Taking such a course was very useful in teaching me how to use technology as well as how not to use it. We started these tasks with infographics and continued with podcasting, digital storytelling, calloborative writing and AI. Each one was very enhancing, but of course I have my personal favorites!💝


My personal favorite tasks and more...

Dear reader, digital storytelling is definitely one of my favorites!💪 Because in my future education life, presenting it to my students and doing such projects with them is the most impressive way of teaching! It's a great way to develop multiple skills while learning English. Although I don't think I will use the task we have prepared on AI in the future, teaching AI and how students can use AI in language education is an unmissable step. Yes, I experienced many things in this course that I had not experienced before, but the main thing was to have ideas about each topic! If I hadn't taken such a course, I think I would have been left behind in my professional life!💫


Suggestions for this course

Dear reader, although I have enjoyed doing all these tasks, there are a few things I can criticize, of course. The time allocated for these tasks, where creativity means a lot, has always been the most challenging aspect for me. I had some fantastic ideas for some projects, but due to my limited time, I couldn't share them with you, dear reader. I hope to meet you for more beautiful projects in the next period! I thank my teacher and you, dear reader, for the entire semester. 💖Take care yourself! 


ZeyDemiryurek♡

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Welcome!

CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN: INFOGRAPHIC!

From Traditional to Tech-Savvy Education!