Let's explore artificial intelligence as an educational tool!

 Artificial Intelligence

Hello dear reader, I hope everything is okay! The purpose of our task this week is to examine artificial intelligence from both a student and teacher perspective. It's hard not to get excited when it comes to artificial intelligence!🥳 With your permission, I would like to tell you about the details of my homework. Our task is to chat and interview a character we choose using Magic School, an artificial intelligence tool. And I chatted with my favorite artist Vincent Van Gogh! Isn't it great?💖

 

AI from student perspective

I used AI as a student in the first part of my work and had a very enjoyable interview. I consider Magic School's Character Chatbot as an activity that students, regardless of age, will definitely have fun with. Dear reader, I definitely think that the use of AI is a very valuable educational tool for students, when it is applied in an educational way, as in this assignment. I believe that it is a wonderful language support tool, especially for situations such as language exposure, writing and comprehension skills, and self-expression in language learning.💪



AI from the teacher perspective

Dear reader, another step of my homework was to prepare a report about the interview I did. I edited and improved the report I prepared using Magic School's feedback tool. I get help from AI tools in all my homework, especially in detecting spelling mistakes. In my opinion, if one wants to improve writing skills in language learning, it makes perfect sense to include AI in education. Even though I didn't like Magic School's feedback as a teacher candidate (it usually corrected the sentences completely), I found the right way to use it. Dear reader, it shouldn't be that difficult to teach our students how to use artificial intelligence without plagiarizing, what do you think?💫

It was a very enlightening task...

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed this week's topic as much as I did!💞 It was a process in which I both used and critically evaluated artificial intelligence. I am thinking about the best ways to integrate artificial intelligence into my teaching life. If you have any suggestions on this subject, please share them with me. As always, I'm adding my homework at the end of the article, I hope you like it! I hope there was no chance of you not liking an article that included Van Gogh :) Take care!✌

Here is my work: Van Gogh Interview!

ZeyDemiryurek♡

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Welcome!

CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN: INFOGRAPHIC!

From Traditional to Tech-Savvy Education!