LET'S BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS!

 Digital Storytelling

Long time no see, my dear reader. I hope you are doing well!💪 Today we are talking about using digital storytelling for education, which is a great way to make the most of all the creative elements in 21st century education. We choose one of the options our instructor gave us and created a video as pair work. As always, I'll embed it at the end of my writing, hoping you, dear reader, will like it!🙏




How did we decide on our project?

The project we've selected involves creating a Public Service Announcement (PSA), which are informative messages intended for the public and not for commercial purposes. The reason for me to choose this project is that I really enjoy watching PSA videos and having ideas that can appeal to our own community. That's why we didn't have any difficulty in choosing our topic; we had a short discussion and quickly agreed.😎




The process of preparing our video

The PSA that my dear friend Selen and I prepared was both a lot fun and at times a challenging process for us. Inspired by Türkiye's geographical richness, we agreed on a beautiful topic where we explored the diversity of society. However, preparing our script wasn't quiet easy. Our video had to be only 1 minute long, and we struggled to write an proper script. I hope our efforts are sufficient, and you, dear reader enjoy our video!🎉 We used Canva app to prepare it, which really made our job much easier. All the photos used in the video are from Canva and of course copyright-free! 👍

Dear reader, we've complated another task, and I hope you like this week's topic and our PSA video. Don't forget to visit my dear partner Selen's blog ( https://neweraeducationn.blogspot.com/ ) and share your comments with me.🎈Goodbye!



ZeyDemiryurek♡


PSA video:


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Welcome!

CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN: INFOGRAPHIC!

From Traditional to Tech-Savvy Education!