COLLABORATIVE WRITING AND A REVIEW OF "PAPILLON"

 Let's talk collaborative writing and film review!

Hi there, dear reader! I hope everything is okey because I am here with a wonderful topic today, enjoy reading! 💥The subject of our technology lesson this week was collaborative writing and the task I chose was to make a film review as a pair work using Google Docs. And I think is was the best assignment I've ever received. What do you think, dear reader? In my opinion, if there is something better than watching movies, it is reading and talking about movies.🎥


What was the film review process like?

My friend Selen and I worked together on this assignment, and can you belive it, dear reader, our work started by watching a movie together (of course, we didn't forget to take our notes while watching)! 😎Then, we shared the notes we took using Google Docs and the points we want to talk about in our writing. The rest is to have a long chat about the movie and edit our writing using the same website. Google Docs is definitely a great tool for collaborative writing activities, it made our job much easier.💪 

Before I share our film review with you, let me tell you that the movie we chose is a movie that I have watched over and over again since my high school years and I was very impressed by it! I hope you like our film review and find the film worth watching, my dear reader...💖

The movie "Papillon"

I will share our film review as a screenshot below I will also include the Google Docs link, anyone with the link can comment on my review. Dear reader, don't forget to review the comments and share your valuable opinions with me!🙏See you next time, take care💫









Google Docs Link: A review of "Papillon"
Selen's Blog: Neweraeducation

ZeyDemiryurek♡

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Welcome!

CREATIVE WAY TO LEARN: INFOGRAPHIC!

From Traditional to Tech-Savvy Education!